Author Topic: You Got it the wrong way  (Read 1377 times)

goblin_souls

• Foo: +1/-0
You Got it the wrong way
« on: December 13, 2013, 02:24:31 PM »
I recently just got banned because mike1480 banned me out of no where for supposedly griefing on the server. Which I did not do, Iv been playing for 3-4 years on this server and I've helped the server before.I reported grifters in the past and spammers. I'm probably the most active account on the server too. Recently I raided Kitzy because we where at war for almost a year now. And all I did to her was destroy all her beds in her town because I was planning on killing everyone there. I also took all her food and chests because I wanted to set her back. I destroted and took over 64chests, maybe like 100 chests. And i raided her because she was rich, i walked away with over a stack of diamonds and diamond armor. She also had a lot of gold blocks that she had all over the place.She is a mod, if she would of thought that i griefed her she would of banned me herself. And recently there is a new mod to the server that cobblestone and dirt act like gravel. And when your in a building of cobble and u destroy or place a block, it gets updated and the whole building collapses on itself. I also been farming and mining and woodcutting a lot too. Mike just came out of nowhere and just bans me, yet he hasn't been on in months. I go on and play on this server everyday, why would I get myself banned for that. And the last time I checked raiding was okay and the server is set ass survival - pvp I also have posted on the forums people that did grief some proof: :http://mc.tibsfox.com/index.php?topic=922.0
?

goblin_souls

• Foo: +1/-0
Re: You Got it the wrong way
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 02:36:03 PM »
I'm also a known player it just wouldn't make sense on why I would grief
?

Yukiiro_Nite

• Foo: +11/-3
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 02:40:17 PM »
If mike does not post proof, I will unban you in 24 hours.

Fudge

• Foo: +30/-24
  • OFWGKTA
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 04:42:31 PM »
Iv been playing for 3-4 years on this server

no

Recently I raided Kitzy

gj

She is a mod, if she would of thought that i griefed her she would of banned me herself.

yes

And recently there is a new mod to the server that cobblestone and dirt act like gravel. And when your in a building of cobble and u destroy or place a block, it gets updated and the whole building collapses on itself.

that's awesome
I also been farming and mining and woodcutting a lot too.

irrelevant

I'm also a known player it just wouldn't make sense on why I would grief

many known players have griefed

seems fair

mike1480

• Foo: +19/-3
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 09:08:06 PM »

Since the server was created, there has been a standing agreement between mods to not tread on each other's decisions - Tibs gets to do that.   As such, if you un-ban him, I will re-ban him, unless Tibs indicates otherwise.

Here are a few of the logs.

On a side note...

I destroted and took over 64chests, maybe like 100 chests

...you're cancer.

Tibsfox

• Administrator
  • Foo: +73/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 01:25:33 AM »
I'm not really sure I would consider that griefing. To me griefing is when you go in and absolutely trash someones places, not something that can be fixed in a few mins. Some leeway should be granted if there was some unintended destruction because of the mod and that not everyone has stable buildings.

Taking all the chests sucks but that is raiding.. I also think ore blocks are fair game. This raid was sort of unsportsmanlike in that no one was online to defend, I think a good raid is when both parties are online and you can fight and defend your shit. But I don't really think any rules were broken.

Putting up the signs was a bit much but I would still just say this was an unfortunate raid and that this ban should probably be lifted.

Not that this makes what happened any better but there is something to be said about base design and security here. Why have so much in chests anyway? Sell what you can't carry, use enderchests, hide your crap better.. You don't leave your car parked unlocked in the bad part of town with a bunch of shiny electronic gizomes on the seat. If someone comes by your base and can't find anything they move on looking for easier targets.

That is my opinion.

Making enemies goes both ways.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 01:39:19 AM by Tibsfox »