• Guitarist.
    • Instagram
Bye.
« on: May 26, 2013, 03:27:31 PM »
First off, let me say I'm sorry.
Just, sorry. K? K.
-None- of this was your fault.
Ok.

I will be leaving the server I have come to love for various reasons, which I am unable to supply all the details for.
Having a hard time bringing myself to write this, so forgive me if it sucks.
Forget coherence, I'm going to make a list.
Sort of.

1. I am no longer challenged here.
Throughout the months I have played here, I have set various goals for myself. Just social goals, (you all know I quit actually playing the game after the period of vanilla ended). I've sort of completed these goals--that basically stated things such as to befriend and learn from you all--and I'm proud of myself. In the way that I have made a place for myself and done my best to please, I am proud. I love you guys, just so you know.

The server has grown smaller and smaller, in my opinion. The days have grown uneventful. I regret not trying to play the game while I had initiative. I've lost that now. I was thrilled at the prospect of the three factions "server revival," but that hasn't -really- happened. Not sure if that would have kept me here anyway. As I said, I lost initiative.

2. I can't take getting in trouble any more.
This really isn't anyone's fault in particular. By being the person that I am, I grew closer to you guys. By enjoying myself, and being myself, you guys, (naturally) reacted in a joking way that my parents felt inappropriate towards me. I understand their point of view, being that I'm physically 12, and that I don't know -any- of you in real life. Just Wolfeh, but she doesn't really count in the sense that we were friends prior. I'd like to apologize for being 17. I'm 17 on the inside, but not on the out. It's hard, ok? I can't help but be myself. I understand that the world isn't ready for that, because I'm still 12. Not meant to offend my family, who is surely reading this, in any way. I'm just being honest here. I feel like this is the necessary step to take.

3. I'm falling apart.
Getting in trouble is tearing me down. I know that how I am able to enjoy myself on here will just continue to get me into trouble with my parents. I understand that, and don't see a solution. There's no point in being here if I can't enjoy myself, and there's no point being here if I'm going to get yelled at. I'm afraid of becoming depressed again. You guys lift me up, yes, but getting in trouble tears me down. I know leaving will solve this.

So, now I've got some things to say.

To all of you,
You made me a better person. Playing here brought me to life and showed me how to "fit in." Sort of. Indirectly. I'm grateful for the challenge and the entertainment that was presented to me here; I made some -wonderful- memories. Thank you. So much.

To Wolfeh,
I'll still play, if for your sake. Maybe when I come over to your house, or maybe when you need me to. I don't know. You're my best friend, so thanks for that. I feel like this game, and the internet really brought us together. That sounds messed up, but ok whatever. I hope you take it upon yourself to fulfill the hope that we discussed, and that I made up a word for... featuring notoriety
People tend to miss what I'm indirectly referring to, not sure if you wanted me to say anything, so trying really hard to drop hints >.> Anyway, you'll be great.

To Yukii,
Thank you so very much for getting me started here. I probably wouldn't have stayed without your help. Someone let me know when the wedding is, I'll make sure to be there. Knowing me I'll be back by my birthday anyway, but no matter. Thanks for letting me annoy you, I promise, it's a sign of thanks and appreciation. Kind of like my sarcasm. Thanks.

To Rowen,
Thank you for being such a good friend. Sorry about what happened, but thanks anyway. I hope.. whatever. I hope I helped, and good luck. If I could ask one thing though, no you know what, if I could forcefully demand one thing from you, it would be this: Be. More. Optimistic. Pessimism is for losers. And you're not one.

To Slacker,
You've been a great friend of mine. Thanks. I swear, though, until the day I die I will forever fume over not remembering when we met. That will never cease to frustrate me, and neither will you. Keep up the lovely grammar, I didn't lie when I said it made me smile every time. It still does. I have a lot more words to say, but meh.
Whatever.
Kick me from the faction, would you? Sorry. I'm honoured to have been in your faction, and sorry for leaving and all that. I just... uncomfortable. So yea. Bye.

To Fudge,
Thanks for being so annoying that I became your friend. Take care of Wolfeh for me (insert comical wink here.) Also: gibe me more fratellis
huehuehuehue

To Scott,
You're a good friend Scott. Keep being awesome, and keep yo bieber flip plz. Not much more to say other than that. I feel guilty on how short these are getting ;-; I'm just too straightforward of a person to fill the necessary space.

To Tibs,
Thanks for giving me a place to love and do my best to take care of as a moderator, it was and will be my pleasure. I love being a mod, and I loved playing here. I wouldn't trade that for anything. Except a unicorn. And a rainbow. No, a rainbow unicorn. We all know how I feel about those.

To everyone else,
No offense meant but I don't want to list you all.
I love you guys. You gave me the best what, 10 months playing here? It's unfortunate that I couldn't last a whole year.
'Course, I'll probably still be on irc occasionally. Depends. I don't even know anymore. I'll be checking the forums, and I'll be on deviantART, so feel free to PM/Note me. I'll probably be back by my birthday anyway. I suck at committing to stuff like this.
In ending, I'd like to apologize for having such bad trust issues, I can't help it. Sorry for leaving as well.

Goodbye.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 07:31:41 PM by Kitzy2011 »
Art is the weapon.

Tracker2525

• Foo: +0/-0
Re: Bye.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 04:23:13 PM »
As an honor of many Kitz' friends, and as a moderator we shall have one farewell party - Dragon

Tracker2525

• Foo: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 04:37:34 PM »
Kitzy I had the honor to have you as a friend. I still remember when you have so many challenges because so many people would kill you. Now i see that you have no more. Me too have done this with the server but what ever i did it made me come back and start over. I hope this happens to you because it is fun and has some challenges. I will miss you and please have a great life.

Your Friend,
           Tracker2525

Kitzy2011

• Foo: +14/-9
  • Guitarist.
    • Instagram
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 05:03:39 PM »
As an honor of many Kitz' friends, and as a moderator we shall have one farewell party - Dragon
Let me know when that is. I'll look forward to it.

Kitzy I had the honor to have you as a friend. I still remember when you have so many challenges because so many people would kill you. Now i see that you have no more. Me too have done this with the server but what ever i did it made me come back and start over. I hope this happens to you because it is fun and has some challenges. I will miss you and please have a great life.

Your Friend,
           Tracker2525
It was an honour to know all of you. People still kill me, but it quit even remotely fazing me. I plan on returning eventually, don't know when.
Art is the weapon.

Fudge

• Foo: +30/-24
  • OFWGKTA
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 05:50:10 PM »
You know you're not leaving us, our love is too strong of an addiction.

Yukiiro_Nite

• Foo: +11/-3
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 06:52:59 PM »

Lol, you know this is true kitzy. This is why I came back.

On a more serious note, I don't want you to leave, but if you feel you need to I certainly understand. I felt that way once as well.

Kitzy2011

• Guitarist.
    • Instagram
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 07:27:58 PM »

Lol, you know this is true kitzy. This is why I came back.

On a more serious note, I don't want you to leave, but if you feel you need to I certainly understand. I felt that way once as well.
ifeellikeimnotbeingtakenseriously

I have no reason to play here anymore. And I just keep getting in trouble for every word I say.
I don't see any other solution but to leave.
Unless I can find another solution to this dilemma, I'm leaving. And I don't see anything from my standpoint.
Art is the weapon.

wwolf5

• Foo: +3/-1
  • ~Lupus non domari~
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2013, 09:48:40 PM »
*ahem*
bby please don't gooo!~
Ok, now that is over...
I'm really saddened by this. ;n; And it had to be while I was gone on vacation too. Maybe...Maybe if I was there it would be different? Maybe I could have helped? We could have talked, like we always do...I don't know..I just want you to know that I support your final decision no matter what. And I'm glad that you would get on just for me. It makes me feel all special. You know you are my best friend, and I will support you no matter what. I hope that you get on every once in a while, and I mean, I will see you everyday, so. c; Also... "I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE." *couch* Thanks gurl.
~Bby please don't goo!~

Kitzy2011

• Guitarist.
    • Instagram
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2013, 10:01:26 PM »
*ahem*
bby please don't gooo!~
Ok, now that is over...
I'm really saddened by this. ;n; And it had to be while I was gone on vacation too. Maybe...Maybe if I was there it would be different? Maybe I could have helped? We could have talked, like we always do...I don't know..I just want you to know that I support your final decision no matter what. And I'm glad that you would get on just for me. It makes me feel all special. You know you are my best friend, and I will support you no matter what. I hope that you get on every once in a while, and I mean, I will see you everyday, so. c; Also... "I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE." *couch* Thanks gurl.
Lol.
I'm really saddened by this too. And dude this isn't your fault. When you get back we can walk, k? I hate people who support my decisions, btw, because I never support theirs >.> (if you haven't noticed, here's an example: You: "Sorry, I have to go for the night" Me: "NOO I HATE YOU" :P)
Honour to be your best friend, and a pleasure to make you feel 'all special.' Trying to sound cheery, is it working?
I'll probably be on irc a bit, but I don't really know.
Art is the weapon.

wwolf5

• ~Lupus non domari~
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2013, 10:10:21 PM »
Lol.
I'm really saddened by this too. And dude this isn't your fault. When you get back we can walk, k? I hate people who support my decisions, btw, because I never support theirs >.> (if you haven't noticed, here's an example: You: "Sorry, I have to go for the night" Me: "NOO I HATE YOU" :P)
Honour to be your best friend, and a pleasure to make you feel 'all special.' Trying to sound cheery, is it working?

;n; You optimistic pessimist you! I can't wait for that talk, and hoping to give you a hug. Maybe my hugs will make you feel better? Other than that, I don't know what to say, really. It makes me sad. Whose gonna be my best man at my wedding huh? I will tell you when it is, that way you can get on for it. c: I luff you so much sister! (adopted/half/in-law) <-lol
~Bby please don't goo!~

Kitzy2011

• Guitarist.
    • Instagram
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2013, 10:15:44 PM »
Lol.

;n; You optimistic pessimist you! I can't wait for that talk, and hoping to give you a hug. Maybe my hugs will make you feel better? Other than that, I don't know what to say, really. It makes me sad. Whose gonna be my best man at my wedding huh? I will tell you when it is, that way you can get on for it. c: I luff you so much sister! (adopted/half/in-law) <-lol

It's an art I indulge upon. Optimistic pessimism isn't easy.
A hug would be nice.
I don't know what to say either. I'm asd.
Lol, you flatter me.
Sigh. Thanks.
Art is the weapon.

wwolf5

• ~Lupus non domari~
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2013, 10:21:41 PM »

It's an art I indulge upon. Optimistic pessimism isn't easy.
A hug would be nice.
Lol, you flatter me.
Sigh. Thanks.

I know. I've tried. >.>
I will call you right before I get home, k?
Sadness seems to cloud a lot of people's lives with gloom.
I try. d:
Welcome gurrl. I miss you. :c
~Bby please don't goo!~

XxMiltoniusxX

• Foo: +1/-13
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2013, 10:59:20 PM »
*Kitzy*

To Milly,
   Go die.

- why your parents are so up-tight about you playing an online -global- game with -strangers- is beyond me...
I understand they " fear" for your safety, but still.
- You haven't befriended me yet (well you have...then lost me) so come back in a year or so when I'm unbanned and I challenge you to befriend me once again.
- I don't mind that you hate me but I can't deny you make the server ...better(shiver).
-  Also it's your choice to leave, don't blame your parents or completing "social goals". Wu da fak uses the term "social goal" you NERD!! (:p)
  Continue on your path as master speller bee/ inhuman dictionary..person...thing (idk where I was going with that)

Seriously though, I wish you well and Vaeloridor does as well. I'm sure you'll find the cure for illiteracy one day, just keep on correcting people. Long post is long.
The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool.

Kitzy2011

• Guitarist.
    • Instagram
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2013, 11:27:30 AM »
*Kitzy*

To Milly,
   Go die.
Lol.
- why your parents are so up-tight about you playing an online -global- game with -strangers- is beyond me...
I understand they " fear" for your safety, but still.
It's beyond me too, but whatever. Gotta live with it I guess.
- You haven't befriended me yet (well you have...then lost me) so come back in a year or so when I'm unbanned and I challenge you to befriend me once again.
Where's that challenge accepted meme when you need it..
Anyway, fine, I accept. On one term: you become less of a jerk. Then it would be my pleasure, as I'm such a friendly person, obviously.
- I don't mind that you hate me but I can't deny you make the server ...better(shiver).
Awww
You flatter me Milly.
Shivering? Do you need a blanket Milt.
-  Also it's your choice to leave, don't blame your parents or completing "social goals". Wu da fak uses the term "social goal" you NERD!! (:p)
  Continue on your path as master speller bee/ inhuman dictionary..person...thing (idk where I was going with that)
It's a choice I don't really want to make but I don't see other choices available to make instead
I use the term social goal, call me a nerd again and I'll hurt you
I'm flattered by the terms you tried to use that didn't make any sense. c:

Made a typo
*sad
Art is the weapon.

Fudge

• Foo: +30/-24
  • OFWGKTA
    • Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2013, 02:03:01 PM »
Meanwhile, I can see Kitzy lurking the forums every 30 minutes lol.