Author Topic: Some strange glitches with mcmmo?  (Read 1622 times)

SueWoop

• Foo: +3/-0
Some strange glitches with mcmmo?
« on: March 04, 2013, 04:23:27 AM »
I'm having a very frustrating issue going on. I've been mining as always but have had tools randoming disappearing. They seem to be enchanted items mostly like fortune and silk touch pics that we're diamond and barely half way used up. It seems somehow superbreaker makes them disappear. I also have it where I've been using a diamond pic that auto repairs itself? it will maybe use 1/10th of it's durability and fix itself. when I try and repair it it says item is at full durability and right clicking to activate superbreaker seems to repair it? It should have broken a long time ago but is still functional.

Kitzy2011

• Foo: +14/-9
  • Guitarist.
    • Instagram
Re: Some strange glitches with mcmmo?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 03:05:36 PM »
Since Ajhman85 does not have an account on the forums, he asked me to post something for him.
Due to this glitch, a lot of people are suffering from losing items, armour, etc.
Ajh requests a rollback to when this began, due to his unfair loss of some items.
Personally, I think this sounds fair, though it'd have to come after mcmmo is fixed, which I hope is soon.
Art is the weapon.

Rowen2003

• Global Moderator
  • Foo: +43/-9
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 03:22:01 PM »
Rollback to when? How many people are going to complain about the rollback vs how many about losing some gear? Which is more important?
I have seen no traffic about this issue occurring from other mcmmo servers. I'm still looking for anyone else who is having this problem. It's possible that this isn't mcmmo related, or even possible that it's intentional (new plugin?)

Kitzy2011

• Guitarist.
    • Instagram
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 03:40:29 PM »
Rollback to when? How many people are going to complain about the rollback vs how many about losing some gear? Which is more important?
Point taken. Though it was Ajh who asked for this, still.
I heard somewhere that this started last night... I haven't the slightest idea, to be honest.
I have seen no traffic about this issue occurring from other mcmmo servers. I'm still looking for anyone else who is having this problem. It's possible that this isn't mcmmo related, or even possible that it's intentional (new plugin?)
Hm.
Okay.
Art is the weapon.

Rowen2003

• Global Moderator
  • Foo: +43/-9
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 03:54:54 PM »
Point taken. Though it was Ajh who asked for this, still.
I heard somewhere that this started last night... I haven't the slightest idea, to be honest.
This was not necessarily directed at you. But more, the community as a whole. Lae told me earlier that he lost some diamond armor and a bow in the matter of a few seconds (he said 1-2 hits taken/uses)

Considering that there are still remnants of the shop plugin floating around, I'm not personally too worried about a bunch of players losing excess gear to level the playing field a bit more.
Either way, we're going to hear complaining.

I am not aware of any new plugins that would cause this, and I doubt that this is intentional-considering how over-the-top it is. Given this scenario: If it takes you three cobble to make a pickaxe that breaks in two hits. You would only be able use wooden tools/weapons which would have to be hand gathered. Otherwise, we're all about to turn into cave-men/cave-women. Essentially, even stone huts would be prized possessions. (This doesn't account for double/triple drops).

Kitzy2011

• Guitarist.
    • Instagram
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 04:17:27 PM »
Considering that there are still remnants of the shop plugin floating around, I'm not personally too worried about a bunch of players losing excess gear to level the playing field a bit more.
Either way, we're going to hear complaining.
Aye.
I am not aware of any new plugins that would cause this, and I doubt that this is intentional-considering how over-the-top it is. Given this scenario: If it takes you three cobble to make a pickaxe that breaks in two hits. You would only be able use wooden tools/weapons which would have to be hand gathered. Otherwise, we're all about to turn into cave-men/cave-women. Essentially, even stone huts would be prized possessions. (This doesn't account for double/triple drops).
Yea, I don't really see how this could be intentional. I assumed it was mcmmo, since we've been having issues with it lately.
I'm already living in a stone hut, so....
Art is the weapon.

Tibsfox

• Administrator
  • Foo: +73/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 07:29:39 PM »
Since Ajhman85 does not have an account on the forums, he asked me to post something for him.
Due to this glitch, a lot of people are suffering from losing items, armour, etc.
Ajh requests a rollback to when this began, due to his unfair loss of some items.
Personally, I think this sounds fair, though it'd have to come after mcmmo is fixed, which I hope is soon.

I will not be doing any kind of rollback. They cause more problems then they solve.

This most likely is a big with mcmmo, I will continue to apply updates as they are released and hopefully this is fixed soon.