Author Topic: Server status  (Read 402 times)

Tibsfox

• Administrator
  • Foo: +73/-0
Server status
« on: June 08, 2017, 02:56:06 PM »
As you may have noticed ssss.me is down. I've been out of work and haven't been able to afford to keep the server up.

I have a backup of everything and will work on finding another hosting option and hopefully get the server back online.

It's been a great run the last 6 or so years and I have really enjoyed the time playing with folks here.

The forum was borked for a while as well but that is fixed now and should be fine going forward.

I'll let folks know as soon as I can get the server back online.

prufish

• Foo: +17/-0
Re: Server status
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 07:44:44 PM »
Great run indeed, many good memories made.  Good luck on the job hunt man!!  Take care!

Sincere275

• Foo: +3/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 06:26:19 PM »
Agreed with Pru, thank you Tibs. It was a blast, I had a lot of fun on the server and I appreciate everything.

sidlo (ChaChaman87)

• Foo: +4/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 05:47:02 PM »
Late to this but still wanted to give my thanks to you and the server. Since I joined I've finished middle school, moved to a different country, graduated high school, moved back and now starting Uni but somehow more or less the server has stayed where its been which has been a really cool experience. Good luck to you in the future and hope to see things bounce back.

SueWoop

• Foo: +3/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 06:21:48 AM »
Any way some of us could donate moneh to expedite the Donkey?

Kitzy2011

• Foo: +14/-9
  • Guitarist.
    • Instagram
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 01:02:08 PM »
Hope you're doing well regardless, Tibs :) and I really hope the job thing gets worked out. As for what Sue said, I would be interested in donating a little money if we could. Currently a poor and slightly out of work 17 year old approaching college, but I could probably swing a little bit of cash your way.
Art is the weapon.