Author Topic: The End, Of The Ender.  (Read 418 times)

Ender.

• Foo: +2/-5
The End, Of The Ender.
« on: October 02, 2016, 01:07:34 PM »
Hello People Of SSSS.me, it has come to the recent attention that I was just recently banned, Most likely by rowen2003, I admit, yes I was hacking, and I admit I'm in the wrong and I am truly sorry for it, but block's bullshit was massive and I didn't really know how to deal with it.. I'm really sorry for what I've done, and I'm just here to say, it's been a good run for the longest, time. Sorry for any controversy I cause and bullshit I start, but in all honesty, I'm truly sorry, and this isn't a cry for attention or an unban request, but just saying that, I am very sorry and I really started to care for the community, Thanks for the laughs, The Tears, The Bullshit... Thanks to everyone. From Survival Till Now... Peace,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               - Ender

Rowen2003

• Global Moderator
  • Foo: +43/-9
Re: The End, Of The Ender.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 02:42:29 PM »
That's too bad, you forced my hand on this. I was hoping you'd be able to refrain after the first incident. This will just be more fuel to their fire.

Ender.

• Foo: +2/-5
Re: The End, Of The Ender.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 08:24:54 PM »
Well, Thanks to you banning me, I've came closer to who I am and the fact that I've wasted a good chunk of my life, thanks to you letting me come to the saying, "You don't get to choose what you keep in life, you can only choose how you want to let it go." - anonymous, Thanks for everything. You can check out my yt channel if you want, Xaelon is the name. Thanks. Ask for me when you want. Peace.